Required Courses (6 hours):
- WMST 170 Introduction to Women’s Studies (3 hr.)
- WMST 330: Feminist Theory (3 hr.) OR WMST 484: Capstone (3 hr.) Note: Spring Only. Prerequisites for WMST 484 are WMST 170 and 3 electives or instructor’s consent
Elective Courses (9 Hours):
- Three courses from list of
approved courses & instructors (Word)
- Nine upper division hours (courses numbered 300 or above).
- No more than 6 hours from one department (WMST courses exempted).
- Three hours of WMST 495 Independent study or 3 hours of WMST 491 Field Experience may substitute for one elective course.
- Optional Areas of Concentration Include: Women’s Health & Sexuality; Women’s History; Women’s Literature.
- 2.75 in the 15 hours of women’s studies course work. (No requirement for overall GPA).